- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Nice <3 What anime were they?I got some anime tees from Etsy and aliexpress![]()
Toilet Bound Hanako-kun, Tokyo Ghoul, and 3 diff characters from My Hero Academia which I just finished watching the other day eheNice <3 What anime were they?
Nice. <3 My hero is especially good :)Toilet Bound Hanako-kun, Tokyo Ghoul, and 3 diff characters from My Hero Academia which I just finished watching the other day ehe
I do too but I don't have a job right now and once this is over i'll be paying for student loansI've been saving half of my money and spending the rest of it, I don't need to worry too much about food or bills cuz I live with my parents still
Smh student loansI do too but I don't have a job right now and once this is over i'll be paying for student loans
So i've been really preserving the money I have (the Twice albums I bought don't count those were necessary items lol)
😭 they are so annoyingSmh student loans![]()