Have you been online shopping more or less? (2 Viewers)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
honestly no. I have been buying stuff recently in stores (TK/TJ Maxx best ) and spend all my money on streaming services
 
  • Like
Reactions: NASA

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,516
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and NASA

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,516
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Toilet Bound Hanako-kun, Tokyo Ghoul, and 3 diff characters from My Hero Academia which I just finished watching the other day ehe
Nice. <3 My hero is especially good :)
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: NASA and yeji
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I've been saving half of my money and spending the rest of it, I don't need to worry too much about food or bills cuz I live with my parents still
I do too but I don't have a job right now and once this is over i'll be paying for student loans :pepecry1:
So i've been really preserving the money I have (the Twice albums I bought don't count those were necessary items lol)
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: yeji and NASA

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I do too but I don't have a job right now and once this is over i'll be paying for student loans :pepecry1:
So i've been really preserving the money I have (the Twice albums I bought don't count those were necessary items lol)
Smh student loans
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread