I might pre-order IVE and Gfriend's album :kannasip:
Magician girl in the bubble ☆ . . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 29,345 Reactions Received 36,273 Cards View Profile KS Coins 66,410 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Abeamus 30 December 2024 #1 I might pre-order IVE and Gfriend's album Reactions: RandAlThor and Abeamus
Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,271 Reactions Received 76,672 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,950 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 30 December 2024 #2 I pre-ordered Gfriends album Reactions: RandAlThor
StirFriedPanda . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 27,463 Reactions Received 39,095 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 84,793 Fandom Swith*PNK-Panda Gender Male Pronouns Supreme Lord Emperor Commander 30 December 2024 #3 Rose should be here any day and Billie. I will be pre-ordering Gfriend and maybe IVE. Reactions: RandAlThor
pinkmelodies Jewel ᥫ᭡. . Joined 19 April 2024 Messages 22,051 Reactions Received 13,718 Location 2nd Gen Era Cards View Profile KS Coins 85,308 Fandom SONE Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Chiara Wreck @athenarose 30 December 2024 #4 I haven’t in so long. Hopefully for Got7's comeback next month I will
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,695 Reactions Received 93,490 Cards View Profile KS Coins 189,392 Fandom WizSoneLuv 30 December 2024 #5 Well these still have not shipped and i ordered in mid November...... and i am ordering the g friend albums Reactions: StirFriedPanda
Well these still have not shipped and i ordered in mid November...... and i am ordering the g friend albums
StrayMixx aka Chiara . . Joined 12 September 2020 Messages 40,162 Reactions Received 46,822 Location in Bang Chan's head Website www.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 181,344 Fandom mainly bg Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @pinkmelodies Wreck @Nyaz 30 December 2024 #6 I still need to order Twice Strategy, and since Got7 is finally making a comeback next month, ig I'll wait and order both of them
I still need to order Twice Strategy, and since Got7 is finally making a comeback next month, ig I'll wait and order both of them