Have you ever been follow by someone? (1 Viewer)

Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
It already happen to me so many times so i was curious to know if people are weird everywhere or it just means that there is more weird people in my city?
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Yes, multiple times. I have some good stories actually.

So I like to bike basically everywhere in my city, and I get creepy people following me a lot. The most memorable time was when 2 guys who were maybe ages 20-25 started following me around in their car. I am assuming they thought I was around 18 (I commonly get assumed I'm this old). They followed me in their car with the windows down for a few blocks before I started to do circles in the neighborhood and they were still following me. I then started to bike down to a busy area in my city that was nearby to see if that would scare them off. I had to stop to cross the street and they stopped right next to me. They asked me the typical stuff, where was I going, how old am I, do I want to go with them, etc. while also saying a bunch of rather vulgar things to me. I ignored them and they stopped following me when I finally was able to cross the street. Definitely scary. This is only one of many times things like this have happened.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Kind of? I was going for a walk one time and noticed some guy was kept driving around the neighborhood and he kept looking at me every time he drove past me. I probably should’ve gone home sooner, but eventually he drove next to me and told me to get into his car. I had to stand behind someone else’s truck until he drove away. It freaked me the hell out. Unfortunately the cops couldn’t do anything about it. :/
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I don't think that's a thing that's supposed to happen...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread