Have you ever been injured before? (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
how did your family react to what happen?
My mom was more worried about how I reacted to the injury rather than the injury itself. It had happened while I was grabbing something in the shower and I came out in my towel crying my butt off asking for her to help me (I was only around 13 and wasn't aware of whiplash so I thought I had permanently injured my neck), I've also never been the sort of person to go to my mom crying for help when I'm hurt I've always tried to just keep things to myself so she was worried about how much I was freaking out lol. I don't remember how my stepdad reacted I think he was at work and wasn't able to get off until later.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Landed on my tail bone one time when I was a wee teen.
Had to crawl to the phone and throw a tennis ball to reach the actual phone.

then lie there for hours until dad got home. : /
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku
Joined
10 March 2020
Messages
685
Reactions Received
1,404
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
My mom was more worried about how I reacted to the injury rather than the injury itself. It had happened while I was grabbing something in the shower and I came out in my towel crying my butt off asking for her to help me (I was only around 13 and wasn't aware of whiplash so I thought I had permanently injured my neck), I've also never been the sort of person to go to my mom crying for help when I'm hurt I've always tried to just keep things to myself so she was worried about how much I was freaking out lol. I don't remember how my stepdad reacted I think he was at work and wasn't able to get off until later.
That's good that she was worried. After this incident, did you experienced whiplash more times or just this one time?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Many times:
  1. Tripping and falling onto the ground really hard. Led to a 2' scar on my knee.
  2. Recently hit my head on a table hard enough to cause moderate amount of bleeding. That was like at least a month ago. Now I have a scar at the far left side of my forehead.
  3. A few days ago, I got bit [hard] by a dog. While the bleeding wasn't that bad, it resulted in my right thumbnail being cracked..
  4. Lastly, my refridgerator has one of those things where you push your glass against it and you get ice. Well this one time I couldn't get it to operate correctly and kept pushing the glass against it apparently my grasp on the glass was too tight and the glass shadered. There was a lot of blood and my middle finger remained entombed in a bandage for like three weeks. I probably should have gone to the hospital and gotten stitches, but I didn't feel like it. Alas, there is a scar for this too. Every time I have an injury there is a 70 percent chance of scarring; its very annoying 😅
 
Joined
10 March 2020
Messages
685
Reactions Received
1,404
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Many times:
  1. Tripping and falling onto the ground really hard. Led to a 2' scar on my knee.
  2. Recently hit my head on a table hard enough to cause moderate amount of bleeding. That was like at least a month ago. Now I have a scar at the far left side of my forehead.
  3. A few days ago, I got bit [hard] by a dog. While the bleeding wasn't that bad, it resulted in my right thumbnail being cracked..
  4. Lastly, my refridgerator has one of those things where you push your glass against it and you get ice. Well this one time I couldn't get it to operate correctly and kept pushing the glass against it apparently my grasp on the glass was too tight and the glass shadered. There was a lot of blood and my middle finger remained entombed in a bandage for like three weeks. I probably should have gone to the hospital and gotten stitches, but I didn't feel like it. Alas, there is a scar for this too. Every time I have an injury there is a 70 percent chance of scarring; its very annoying 😅
I can tell lmao! :D so were you alone when this happened or was someone there with you?
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I can tell lmao! :D so were you alone when this happened or was someone there with you?
Not sure which you mean but for the first one I was around 9 and parents were there. Second one was by myself. Third--no one conscious was around. Last one was around others, but I mainly did the work because the other person was blood-phobic... so I bandaged myself up. Pain wasn't that bad--the trance like feeling where I feel like throwing up was much worse. lol
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I can tell lmao! :D so were you alone when this happened or was someone there with you?
..... I think I might have left out the time when I was like 6 YO and pulled a cats tail and got clawed for it.. but it wasn't serious.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
That's good that she was worried. After this incident, did you experienced whiplash more times or just this one time?
Just that one time thankfully.
 
Joined
10 March 2020
Messages
685
Reactions Received
1,404
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Not sure which you mean but for the first one I was around 9 and parents were there. Second one was by myself. Third--no one conscious was around. Last one was around others, but I mainly did the work because the other person was blood-phobic... so I bandaged myself up. Pain wasn't that bad--the trance like feeling where I feel like throwing up was much worse. lol
Yeah. Ok so you know when your getting a shot like say a flu shot and they tell you to look away, I don't look away because when i feel pain i want to know like how it happened and what is making me feel pain. Which i think is why i cope well with some pain but there are certain pains where i had the glass in my foot that i cry because the pain is New to me. like if i'm getting a shot or my blood drawn i'm like "Hurry up and get it over with" but when it came to the glass in my foot i was crying because it was something that i never experienced before. Like i had gotten a splinter many of times so i was used to it and i knew that it would hurt as it went into my skin but it didn't hurt coming out because it only had one sharp edge at the bottom but when the glass got in my foot it hurt more because it had multiple sharp edges on each of its side and as it was coming out the glass was cutting the inside of my foot and once it came out there was a little square shaped hole where it had been and now that i know what the feels like tend to be careful around broken glass.
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread