- Joined
- 15 August 2019
- Messages
- 604
- Reactions Received
- 2,196
- Location
- Thousand Cuts
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
Oh really? I thought Greece would be the one country in Europe with most nudist beachesNudist beaches don't exist in Greece
Actually they do exist. A friend of mine has gone to one. Plus, there are a few in Mykonos.heck no
tho there was this one dude in Greece who made his own sign "nudist beach" and him and his wife were naked. Nudist beaches don't exist in Greece
No my mom even said it was forbidden or somethingOh really? I thought Greece would be the one country in Europe with most nudist beaches![]()
This is was a long time ago so at the time there weren't any (known ones)Actually they do exist. A friend of mine has gone to one. Plus, there are a few in Mykonos.
Also, are you also Greek like myself????
Omg seeing your love for Greece makes me so happy! Once you start learning Greek hit me up with any questions you might have! Also, the history is definitely amazing. I always loved mythology but even Greece's modern history is so vast (I can't tell you how much I hate that I'm studying politics and history XD Too much information to know!!!)This is was a long time ago so at the time there weren't any (known ones)
lmaooo no but I've been there ever since I was born 3 times a year until 5 years ago. I can read Greek tho and I've always wanted to live there and I'm planning to learn the language once I have my bachelor's. I always feel home when I'm there (more than when I'm in my own country).
It's Greece and it's rich history that made me interested in history and archaeology as a whole
And I LOVEEEE Greek cuisine (the non-fish dishes)
I started learning Greek via Duolingo but it doesn't stick (I can't learn from these apps tbh). I only know a few basic words (good morning/night/day, thank you and please, yes, no, of course).Omg seeing your love for Greece makes me so happy! Once you start learning Greek hit me up with any questions you might have! Also, the history is definitely amazing. I always loved mythology but even Greece's modern history is so vast (I can't tell you how much I hate that I'm studying politics and history XD Too much information to know!!!)
Also, I can't really stand fish so I understand you on that XD What is your favorite dish?
Omg indeed. Greek Mythology is just amazing! I love it!!I started learning Greek via Duolingo but it doesn't stick (I can't learn from these apps tbh). I only know a few basic words (good morning/night/day, thank you and please, yes, no, of course).
OMG IF ONLY WE COULD HAVE GREEK MYTHOLOGY AS A RELIGION AGAIN
Mine probably has to be moussaka, pastitsio and giouvetsi
But my real addiction is FETA CHEESE
We had a trip for the last year in high school and I saw a box of feta (5 KILOGRAMS) and I regret not buying itOmg indeed. Greek Mythology is just amazing! I love it!!
Feta cheese is just amazing. Enough said!
lol I read this and thought you kept being reborn 3 times a year and only stopped being reborn in 2015 T.Tlmaooo no but I've been there ever since I was born 3 times a year until 5 years ago.
well I did almost die 2 times so you ain't wrongNo mom and dad would kill me (and i don't want to go lol)
lol I read this and thought you kept being reborn 3 times a year and only stopped being reborn in 2015 T.T