- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Of courseso you would rather go completely alone?
Nobody I know would even know I went there
Of courseso you would rather go completely alone?
Of course
Nobody I know would even know I went there![]()
Maybe a trip with the wife if she's up for itwhat if you were married tho?
Maybe a trip with the wife if she's up for it![]()
Wife is different from just "someone I know"see that‘s basically what I meant
Wife is different from just "someone I know"
I gotta go btw, meeting with school friend for drinks lmao. Annyeong![]()
Lmao well you know what to do when you come back!We had a trip for the last year in high school and I saw a box of feta (5 KILOGRAMS) and I regret not buying it
You'll be down on feta when I returnLmao well you know what to do when you come back!
yessssLmao I feel the exact same way
Go somewhere nobody knows you and let go of your inhibitions, I imagine it'll actually feel pretty liberating in a way![]()
it's ok mom, I'm a very mature childfor sure a topic to talk with our child with![]()
all from you appaWell she's already made up her mind and I like the way she thinks![]()
Yass my adventurous daughteryessssmy train of thought
it's ok mom, I'm a very mature child
all from you appa![]()
exactly. you only live once of courseYass my adventurous daughter
Gotta try new things, no regrets![]()