- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
ONF's concert is postponed until November 28thWow, thats horrible!
ONF's concert is postponed until November 28thWow, thats horrible!
That's such a LONG wait!ONF's concert is postponed until November 28th
UGH! I wish the coronavirus will just go away and NEVER come back! I feel like since the cornovirus EVERYTHING is going wrong!because of coronavirus![]()
I hope the same thingUGH! I wish the coronavirus will just go away and NEVER come back! I feel like since the cornovirus EVERYTHING is going wrong!
I wonder how long are we going to be quarentined in our houses and not going to school?I hope the same thing
Here officially it is until April 30thI wonder how long are we going to be quarentined in our houses and not going to school?
WHAT?! That's SO long! and What are we supposed to be doing on St. Patrick Day if we're locked up in our houses?! Awwwwwwweeeeeeeee! :(Here officially it is until April 30th
My only problem is not being able to buy any bubble tea for that long time.WHAT?! That's SO long! and What are we supposed to be doing on St. Patrick Day if we're locked up in our houses?! Awwwwwwweeeeeeeee! :(
and NO SODA!!!My only problem is not being able to buy any bubble tea for that long time.![]()
I'm glad that you have fun! :DYeah.. 3, infinite in 2013, B.A.P and UKISS in 2014.
Same as other concerts I've been to... Just more... Girls... I suppose but they were fun. I'm always in the pit section standing.
I don't have the money or the time, I've missed alot of groups since then when they've come to London.