Have you ever been to any kpop concerts? (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
UGH! I wish the coronavirus will just go away and NEVER come back! I feel like since the cornovirus EVERYTHING is going wrong!
I hope the same thing
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
WHAT?! That's SO long! and What are we supposed to be doing on St. Patrick Day if we're locked up in our houses?! Awwwwwwweeeeeeeee! :(
My only problem is not being able to buy any bubble tea for that long time. :sadcat:
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
ha! I wish....
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Yeah.. 3, infinite in 2013, B.A.P and UKISS in 2014.
Same as other concerts I've been to... Just more... Girls... I suppose but they were fun. I'm always in the pit section standing.
I don't have the money or the time, I've missed alot of groups since then when they've come to London.
 
Joined
10 March 2020
Messages
685
Reactions Received
1,404
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yeah.. 3, infinite in 2013, B.A.P and UKISS in 2014.
Same as other concerts I've been to... Just more... Girls... I suppose but they were fun. I'm always in the pit section standing.
I don't have the money or the time, I've missed alot of groups since then when they've come to London.
I'm glad that you have fun! :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mew
Joined
18 August 2019
Messages
1,773
Reactions Received
3,304
Location
In the SHINee World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,895
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
They/them preferred
The freezing BTS Speak Yourself in Chicago, SVT Ode to You, and Day6 Gravity. I think Day6 was my favorite but SVT is a close second! I was going to see Ateez in April but it's either cancelled or hopefully postponed :sadcat:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread