Honestly I haven't been but i want too SO bad!!
Xueyang Joined 10 March 2020 Messages 685 Reactions Received 1,404 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 14 March 2020 #1 Honestly I haven't been but i want too SO bad!! Reactions: yeji and Wingfrost
dokyeomon Joined 6 April 2019 Messages 801 Reactions Received 3,656 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @blankpersona 14 March 2020 #2 nope I would love a KCon Croatia ngl Reactions: yeji
H Hajima Joined 13 March 2019 Messages 4,283 Reactions Received 11,073 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 14 March 2020 #3 Reactions: yeji
daesuki 이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서 . . Joined 4 January 2020 Messages 16,598 Reactions Received 31,252 Location you clouds rain Website daesukiii.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 38,410 Fandom YOLO Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Purple_Jasmine 14 March 2020 #4 I wish but i'll be content with watching youtube content of kcon Reactions: yeji and kingtae
wayvoutsold Joined 1 March 2019 Messages 2,294 Reactions Received 10,938 Location Neo City Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Wreck @TwentyOneJongdae 14 March 2020 #5 I have never been. I really wish I went two years ago, the line-up was amazing. Reactions: yeji
kingtae Joined 18 April 2019 Messages 190 Reactions Received 515 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 14 March 2020 #6 I want to go there so bad but its so far away everytime :/ Reactions: yeji
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 14 March 2020 #7 I would love to go but it’s always around the time when I’m doing stuff with family. Reactions: yeji
Xueyang Joined 10 March 2020 Messages 685 Reactions Received 1,404 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 14 March 2020 #8 kingtae said: I want to go there so bad but its so far away everytime :/ Click to expand... yeah its far away for me too Reactions: yeji
kingtae said: I want to go there so bad but its so far away everytime :/ Click to expand... yeah its far away for me too
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 14 March 2020 #9 sadly no
Xueyang Joined 10 March 2020 Messages 685 Reactions Received 1,404 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 14 March 2020 #10 ikonicraja said: sadly no Click to expand... welcome to the club :D Reactions: yeji