Have you ever changed your bias just because you felt there was someone else in the group who was overlooked? (1 Viewer)

Joined
13 May 2021
Messages
178
Reactions Received
271
Location
Ateez' Basement
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi 🌼
Gender
Non-Binary, Other
I generally don't change my bias. ( Only if I got bias wrecked lol) but if I see one or more member are less popular then the others I don't change my bias but I'll try to show other people how amazing they're and that they deserve lots of love too!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Well.. I almost did that for Chanwoo... Because people were picking on him and saying that he couldn't sing and that's why he got a bad line distribution... Plus he's obviously the cutest member of iKON...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,011
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
I don't think so, but I do try and learn more about members who are less popular in groups. However, once I get a feel for a group there's usually a member or a handful that I zone in on. That's kind of how I came to stan Suho and ult Hakyeon - they stood out to me the most, and I felt most connected to them. I think part of it might also be the types of fans those members attract. For example, I stan Renjun in NCT Dream and I feel very comfortable with his stans, they make me see the member in a good light, and in a way I can agree with. It is thanks to Renjun stans that I didn't look over him.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Usually not, I like who I like lol. Like Sana and Jennie are super popular :haylul:
I think all my biases are popular ones with very few exceptions :jisoosmh:

Sana, Jennie, Ryujin, Taeyong :jisoosmh:
In Loona, Kim Lip isn't the most popular but still in the upper half.
Oh My Girl Yooa is one of the more popular ones too lol.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread