Have you ever changed your bias? (2 Viewers)

ZYC

Joined
25 November 2018
Messages
18
Reactions Received
55
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yeah, my bias history for groups that I used to obsessed :

1. GD (2015)
2. Suga (2016
3. Daniel (2017)
4. Lin Yanjun (first half of 2018)

Now,
5. June/Hanbin/Yunhyeong/Jinhwan (second half)

Idk why my bias change everyday in iKON
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soleski

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
My UB was Onew when I was a diehard SHINee stan. I wasn't really multi-fandom back then, either. I "liked" some other group's songs here and there but that was about it. A lot of stuff happened when I started stanning BTS and it started with Jimin becoming my UB and then I began to open up to even more groups as far as stanning went. Now I have a few biases. ♥
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soleski

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Many times except in BigBang and NCT where I've been GD and Taeyong biased forever. Otherwise I'm disloyal af.

1. Twice- Momo, then Jeongyeon and now Sana.
2. GFriend- Yerin and then Eunha
3. SNSD- Taeyeon, Jessica and now Sooyoung.
4. iDLE- Yuqi and then Soyeon rn.
5. IOI- First Somi, then Chungha and now God Sejeong.
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
NCT : Taeyong is my one and only

Red Velvet, I used to love Irene the most, and then Wendy won me over.. Now it’s a tie between her and Seugi. Can’t make up my mind.

Exo : I’m a new stan and they all keep fighting for the first place in my heart. I’m biased toward Chen and Suho atm but maybe it will change in the future.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soleski

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread