- Joined
- 20 October 2018
- Messages
- 126,058
- Reactions Received
- 53,011
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 524,535
- Ship
- Wreck
Teach me in 10 monthsI do since 24 years lol
what happened to give you PTSD? And what's SSID? I tried Googling it, but I got a lot of hits related to Wifi...PTSD/BPD/SSID
i'm gonna make u the best hot chocolate and then u won’t miss coffee anymoreTeach me in 10 months![]()
This sounds as lovely as a marriage proposali'm gonna make u the best hot chocolate and then u won’t miss coffee anymore
![]()
what happened to give you PTSD? And what's SSID? I tried Googling it, but I got a lot of hits related to Wifi...
I'm so sorry... :(SSID : Severe Suicide Idealization Disorder. PTSD from a messed up childhood and abuse
caffeine supremacyyes and its SO HARD
I HATE EVERYTHING
The second I get the okay, im going back to it
It's a-ok! That's just one of many reasons I like making people laugh and smileI'm so sorry... :(