have you ever gotten injured before? (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
the worst is some unknown injury i had at the beginning of covid where i couldn't breathe and we never quite figured out what it was. i think i pulled a muscle or pinched a nerve in someplace important
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
When I was a kid, I cut my head open enough to need stitches/glue. Not once but twice!
:jisoosmh: :lisalaugh:

I have 2 scars on my head now.
 
Joined
25 October 2020
Messages
111
Reactions Received
128
Location
west NUNYA BUSINESS
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bit&Tony
Gender
Female
i think the only time i got injured was when i sprained my wrist :wimwim:
Yesss and for crazy things
1.hit my head on the bumper of my mom's car had to get stitches
2.broke both my legs trying to jump from the roof thinking I could fly * I was little ok don't laugh*
3.broke a bone in my tough by tripping
I think all those times i just really needed coffee:naeunshock:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Ahsoka

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
i broke my leg cus i fell out a tree in college

but most of my injuries are minor like a skinned knee, etc
 
Joined
16 April 2020
Messages
238
Reactions Received
523
Location
EXOplanet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
The worst injury i got is the scar on my forehead

I was like 6 and was sleeping w/ my parents on their bed and i woke up first. I was rlly bored and wanted attention so i decided to wake them up by crying. My plan was to fall off the bed and cry(idk what was wrong w/ me lmao) but when i rolled off my forehead slid against the corner of the bedside table.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,606
Reactions Received
93,425
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,178
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Sooo many times.
Several hospital stays / surgeries ect.
As a youth i was an accident waiting to happen.
To the point that my folks got numb to it.
I cut myself a few times they just slapped a bandaid on it and sent me off ... and later that day we decided it really did need stiches.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: chris_m

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I didn't break any bones, but I hit my head several times. As a baby I fell on the stairs hitting my head, I hit myself while playing, I got hit on my head with a rock :wimwim:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread