I actually have broken bone once when i was 14, but it was actually really uncommon bone to broke- my arm bone between shoulder and elbow. It's quite big bone too, and i broke it when i fall on my back and tried to break the fall with my hand so my arm got twisted between my back and ground. The doctors didn't even believe it first and I actually had to visit doctor again after i still couldn't raise my hand after week and half recovery.
I was able to use my hand in that arm, but holding on things like pen was painful. Since it was right arm I was quite happy it was during summer, would been hard during school. Since it's hard place to broke your bone too they couldn't but cast on it so I had arm sling all the summer, and i wasn't allowed to run or exercise at all cause the bone would have moved.
Weirdly enough that is only bone i have broken, like if i was going to broke just one bone i'd have expected sth smaller or more common ^^; Though thankfully it healed without issues too.
I was able to use my hand in that arm, but holding on things like pen was painful. Since it was right arm I was quite happy it was during summer, would been hard during school. Since it's hard place to broke your bone too they couldn't but cast on it so I had arm sling all the summer, and i wasn't allowed to run or exercise at all cause the bone would have moved.
Weirdly enough that is only bone i have broken, like if i was going to broke just one bone i'd have expected sth smaller or more common ^^; Though thankfully it healed without issues too.