Have you ever had your heart broken? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am curious but you may not want to talk about it which I can respect
When my cat passed away, though in hindsight that's less heartbreak and more something else, I can't think of the proper word right now
 
  • Sad
Reactions: chris_m and milk
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
i loved someone deeply
they manipulated the fak out of me , lied to me too many times and in the end cheated on me
before i found out they cheated on me they pretended to want me for life and grow old with me
when cheated on i read on his whatsapp he already planned on doing it again with the girl
the night they cheated on me, afterwards , the same night, he had me on the phone all A OK like nothing just happened
he tried his best to hide the truth and denied things
after all that shit he tried to make me believe he wouldn't of done it if i had given him sex right away
and was stupid enough to think he could threaten me and think i would be scared and not drop him in the end
but i did, obviously

in other words i was unlucky enough to be the victim of a sociopath

so i think my answer is yes
 
Joined
14 June 2019
Messages
1,558
Reactions Received
2,863
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
When my cat passed away, though in hindsight that's less heartbreak and more something else, I can't think of the proper word right now
ah I know that feeling as well :/ I would say that counts, I went through something similar some time ago. I hope you are doing alright, I know that dealing with loss is not easy at all. I'm sure they are looking down on you and cherishing the memories you had with them <3

i loved someone deeply
they manipulated the fak out of me , lied to me too many times and in the end cheated on me
before i found out they cheated on me they pretended to want me for life and grow old with me
when cheated on i read on his whatsapp he already planned on doing it again with the girl
the night they cheated on me, afterwards , the same night, he had me on the phone all A OK like nothing just happened
he tried his best to hide the truth and denied things
after all that shit he tried to make me believe he wouldn't of done it if i had given him sex right away
and was stupid enough to think he could threaten me and think i would be scared and not drop him in the end
but i did, obviously

in other words i was unlucky enough to be the victim of a sociopath

so i think my answer is yes
wow that is terrible, he sounds like a disgusting individual. I'm glad you are not with him anymore and realized your worth. You are better off and be with someone that appreciates you.
 
  • Sad
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka and SHlNEE
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Had to break off my engagement in August last year.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: milk

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I haven’t
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread