18+ Have you ever had your pizza delivered by a... (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Not Hot Hot, but like on the level of Andy Samberg hot... Nothing really happened.. I don't know what would happen if he was super hot, as its not an 18+ movie where I say I don't have the money and offer other favors to pay for the pizza... 😅
 
Joined
15 August 2019
Messages
604
Reactions Received
2,196
Location
Thousand Cuts
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Not Hot Hot, but like on the level of Andy Samberg hot... Nothing really happened.. I don't know what would happen if he was super hot, as its not an 18+ movie where I say I don't have the money and offer other favors to pay for the pizza... 😅
Why would porn movies lie to us like that :sadcat:
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Why would porn movies lie to us like that :sadcat:
🤔 🤔 ... Same reason why gay porn stars are always clean down there.. Like b**h how tf are you clean when the acting precludes spontaneous sex... Is your diet nothing but kale... lol
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Yes, he was hot to me. I paid for the pizza. He left. I ate the pizza. I went to bed because I was really hungry and tired and didn't think about how good he looked until I was awake and trying to remember what I had for dinner the previous day to justify getting fries
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I never payed attention to who deliver my pizza. I just want my pizza.
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I invited him in. He entered in a daze, and closed the door behind him. I set the pizza down on the dining table, then directed him to the bedroom. He followed me like a lovesick puppy. Aww. Our clothes were quickly discarded... And as I laid down on the bed... he closed in on me... and I thought it almost a shame. But no matter. I sprouted teeth and devoured him whole, cackling the whole way through. Yum.
Irene, is that you???
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I don't eat pizza anymore, so I can't say.
But if there was one I'd remember lol
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I invited him in. He entered in a daze, and closed the door behind him. I set the pizza down on the dining table, then directed him to the bedroom. He followed me like a lovesick puppy. Aww. Our clothes were quickly discarded... And as I laid down on the bed... he closed in on me... and I thought it almost a shame. But no matter. I sprouted teeth and devoured him whole, cackling the whole way through. Yum.
This is kinda what happens in American Gods minus the pizza lmao. Although some passionate sex does happen before the devouring part :haylul:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
That's where I got my inspiration from XD
Thought so, looking at your username :haylul:
You just killed the guy a little prematurely, poor thing xD
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I was nervous, it was my first time :nekosweat:

But there's always next time... :susPepe:
Well there's one job I won't be doing anytime soon then :nekosweat:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
nah :wimwim: I don't have a fantasy with the delivery guy tbh
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread