- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 8,782
- Reactions Received
- 6,809
- Location
- StarlightGalaxy
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
it's bread cause Kyungsoo is getting that breadOh.
I was going to talk about how I sat staring blankly at my cubicle wall this morning for nearly an hour, work sitting in front of me, but mind and body zoned out of life....but then the above happened and. Well.
You can't really follow that with your own anecdote.
π
EDIT: THIS WAS NOT BREAD IN THE IMAGE, WHY IS IT BREAD
πππ
..........well Hell..........Kyungsoo is now bread.
She needs some yeastOh.
I was going to talk about how I sat staring blankly at my cubicle wall this morning for nearly an hour, work sitting in front of me, but mind and body zoned out of life....but then the above happened and. Well.
You can't really follow that with your own anecdote.
π
EDIT: THIS WAS NOT BREAD IN THE IMAGE, WHY IS IT BREAD
πππ
..........well Hell..........Kyungsoo is now bread.
it's bread cause Kyungsoo is getting that bread
now you know
lol bread how funneYYYYYY
look how much bread
ππππππππππππππππππ
could feed a whole continent
not really
I bet his/her parents are the proudest people on earth
dfJKNHJfzfnbfgfztfgyvhb who doesn't love
EUROPEAN BAGLE.dfJKNHJfzfnbfgfztfgyvhb who doesn't love
a good
ol'
bread
ESPECIALLY KYUNGSOO BREAD
πππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππ
He must have literally had the biggest cramp in his hand and that should be a world record,too