COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Have you ever lost respect for an Idol? (1 Viewer)

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
faka, but she regained it with her pr skills :taesip:
a bunch of male idols for obv reasons
an qi and zhao xiaotang,,,, their ca levels are off the charts

Reactions Received
KS Coins
faka, but she regained it with her pr skills :taesip:
a bunch of male idols for obv reasons
an qi and zhao xiaotang,,,, their ca levels are off the charts
idk who faka is but interesting she bounced back...
yeah I can't look at gd the same after he neglected his dog like that :(

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
If so, why?
I wouldnt say i lost respect for someone who nvr had my respect, say rather i was disappointed in them/sad for their victims when i found out things they'd done. Mostly obvious ones last year. Tats all i wanna say abt it.

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
f(x)'s Victoria for her constant loud support for China's (government) shitty actions lol. I used to love her. Now I hardly care.

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Jimin for bullying Mina
Seungri for obvious reasons
BI after looking at his bully scandal again
Irene for acting like a straight up diva basically

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
For Junhyung from BEAST for being involved in the chatroom scandal, he was one of my favorite idols

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Jimin for bullying Mina
Seungri for obvious reasons
BI after looking at his bully scandal again
^^ this list basically.

not sure if b.i has changed or not so idk about him
as a red velvet ult stan, really off-putting to hear irene, a near 30 year old, screamed for 20 minutes straight. and apparently this wasn't her first time either. it was a constant thing with her, and that isn't excusable. some people are really sensitive to screaming as well, and that could have really impacted the stylist. even if the earpiece issue affected joy in the past, something about joy posting that there was a lot to the story we didn't know on the fan cafe is kind of an indicator for me to unstan.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
^^ this list basically.

not sure if b.i has changed or not so idk about him
as a red velvet ult stan, really off-putting to hear irene, a near 30 year old, screamed for 20 minutes straight. and apparently this wasn't her first time either. it was a constant thing with her, and that isn't excusable. some people are really sensitive to screaming as well, and that could have really impacted the stylist. even if the earpiece issue affected joy in the past, something about joy posting that there was a lot to the story we didn't know on the fan cafe is kind of an indicator for me to unstan.
Not sure if this counts, but I almost unstanned Jae from Day6 for his neurodivergence comments. It's all good now though.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
f(x)'s Victoria for her constant loud support for China's (government) shitty actions lol. I used to love her. Now I hardly care.
+ Jackson.

Drew_B

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU
I understand why you feel that way. But you think she is actually allowed her own opinion? This is China we are talking about. If she doesn't show support for her county the government will shut her career down in a heartbeat.

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I understand why you feel that way. But you think she is actually allowed her own opinion? This is China we are talking about. If she doesn't show support for her county the government will shut her career down in a heartbeat.
social media are not interviews and so on; she wasn’t asked, so she never had to post those instagram/twitter posts. but she did of her own choice. I will stick to my choice of not liking her much anymore.

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Seungri and Daesung used to be my favorite BB members :pandanoreaction:

Reactions Received
Website
www.instagram.com
KS Coins
Seungri unfortunately use to be my wrecker, all I'ma say is... that was a a very anxiety filled first week.
And most of the other people I've lost respect for weren't idols..

also if anyone knows were I can sell seungri's last album hmu :welp: I don't wanna burn it or throw it away because I think that's wasteful af lol

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
also if anyone knows were I can sell seungri's last album hmu :welp: I don't wanna burn it or throw it away because I think that's wasteful af lol
Look on Twitter, you should find plenty of delulu OT5 VIPs who still believe he's innocent and will be back in the group :nayeonisdone:

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
I disagree with the description of Irene "acting like a straight up diva basically", either you believe she's a diva or not. Or acting one way when she's not. I disagree with your statement of her based on 20 minutes of her life, after she apologised and it was accepted by the person she behaved unacceptably to. And two others who received her (Irene's) ire and also said (by the stylist) they accepted her apology. Im not gonna go by anything on this other than agreed upon facts so ill just say i disagree, if you believe Irene is a diva who doesnt deserve your respect, ill accept that. But either she is or isnt a diva, in your opinion. You dont hv to elaborate but i just disagree with you about your statement. No need to discuss it further if you dont want to.

Ur an alt so refer to my comments above, if they dont apply to you then idk wat to say to an alt. No need to reply or reveal urself, im judging you already for using an alt to reply here to this, you dont want me judging you even more by revealing urself to me/others unless u rlly want to. I also disagree with most of wat you say but refuse to engage further with an alt on this issue.

Abt other things mentioned here, i hv no public comments to make cos i hv either not thot deeply enuf abt it to comment/no comment either way.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread