- Joined
- 12 September 2020
- Messages
- 40,173
- Reactions Received
- 46,834
- Location
- in Bang Chan's head
- Website
- www.tumblr.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 181,974
- Fandom
- mainly bg
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
And how did it go?
Me, the closest interaction I've ever had with a celeb was a smile and wave from Perrie Edwards from Little Mix during a performance - I was videoing them performing Secret Love Song during the opening set for Ariana Grande, and Perrie, waiting for her cue, randomly looked in my direction, saw my camera, and smiled and waved!
But as far as actually MEETING someone famous, I've only had that happen twice (a band called The Click Five and a singer named Matt McAndrew), and both artists have since fallen off the face of the earth. lol
Me, the closest interaction I've ever had with a celeb was a smile and wave from Perrie Edwards from Little Mix during a performance - I was videoing them performing Secret Love Song during the opening set for Ariana Grande, and Perrie, waiting for her cue, randomly looked in my direction, saw my camera, and smiled and waved!
But as far as actually MEETING someone famous, I've only had that happen twice (a band called The Click Five and a singer named Matt McAndrew), and both artists have since fallen off the face of the earth. lol