- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 59,743
- Reactions Received
- 93,533
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 190,092
- Fandom
- WizSoneLuv
I did, never even bothered to listen to it. Some how all the buzz i heard at the time gave me the wrong impression of the song.
I think i passed on StayC for a year or 2 just because i though so bad was just another sad/bad/ tired girl crush song.
of all the groups i have given a hard pass to, they escaped that status and are now well into follow status.
anyway my bad.
listen to bubble.
I think i passed on StayC for a year or 2 just because i though so bad was just another sad/bad/ tired girl crush song.
of all the groups i have given a hard pass to, they escaped that status and are now well into follow status.
anyway my bad.
listen to bubble.