- Joined
- 15 August 2019
- Messages
- 604
- Reactions Received
- 2,196
- Location
- Thousand Cuts
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
Have you ever put someone on ignore, on this forum? 
While rethinking what I wrote, I realize the rules weren't the problem. It was the behavior of the old timers that was the problem. The rules seemed to not apply for them.On a conlanging forum, I once wanted to put someone on ignore. The problem was (1) it was a particularly troublesome forum in general, (2) the forum owner had many favorites, and (3) the trolling guy was a moderator. So I abandoned the forum. I went to a similar forum that was created to replace that one and the rules were far fairer. Aside from that time, I have found no reason for putting anyone on ignore.
Nope, no one has consistently trolled and gotten away with it so I haven't needed to![]()
Yep, obviously I can't anymore but it's not a big deal since they never got fully active
![]()