- Joined
- 3 July 2020
- Messages
- 5,130
- Reactions Received
- 7,700
- Location
- From EXO planet
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
To be honest I love my friends more than my family. I really care about them and I never get angry with them. This person was a close friend of mine. She started doing bad things so I advised her lots of times but she didn't care. Then I had to remove her from my life for others sake. It was a really hard decision to me but nothing to do.Apparently I was the one who was hurting them. And what hurts the most is that I had no such intention.
I am in no position to check up on them though, because they say they want to keep in touch but I can't do that because it hurts so much knowing they meant a lot more than just "keep in touch"
This is a great advice and that's exactly what I have been doing. It's just that all comes back to me at night when I go to bed and cry myself to sleep regularly.
How did you deal with it?
What if you want them back in your life? Also, I cut out pretty much everyone, I no longer have any type of sns, I even changed my phone number, only my mother has it as well as a few work colleagues.
Like I said above, I no longer have social media so that's not an issue. I don't think I can block their phone number because secretly I want them to contact me. You got that right, it's difficult. My entire life changed because of it.
Did pretty much all of the above and more, but still hurting.
So you don't get triggered by emotions, then?
Were you close? How do you cope with that?
I mean, if people annoyed you I guess that's kind of a good block, this is a block that I don't want to happen, but it's useless to try and do anything about it.
This is exactly it. I already have the SNS part done, but the dumb thing is they are still close to my mom, they even saw each other recently.
This is such a great post because I can relate so much to it. Unfortunately, we do have mutual friends, but I cut contact with them as well, as I am not really willing to do the double agent gameplay here. I guess time heals all wounds, so all I have to do is suffer and wait, then I'll suffer a bit less.
I'm in no position to forgive, they did nothing (that) wrong. I guess it was just a lack of understanding the needs of each other.
Yeah, it'll feel like that. Maybe you'll regret it too. But keep reminding yourself why you did it and why you shouldn't go back.Did pretty much all of the above and more, but still hurting.
Yeah haven't gone as far as meeting up with their parents, i'm just friends with them on social media. That'd be a weird line to cross for me since the only connection I had to them was through their kidsThis is exactly it. I already have the SNS part done, but the dumb thing is they are still close to my mom, they even saw each other recently.
Its hard i know, for my experience in the past, i accepted that it was not meant to be, like i told you when we chatted, time is the key to mend this feeling that you currently feel, its best to find something else to occupy our time, be it work or picking up a hobby, something which makes you happy. One day that feeling will go on its own without you realizing it.I am currently in a situation where I am trying to erase every trail of someone from my life, because it hurts to know that they used to be a big part of it.
Have you ever dealt with a similar situation? Did you ever want to forget someone so badly, but just couldn't? How would you cope with it?
If you mean I don't interact with them with anger because of emotions, I wish I would but I know it would just end up worse in the long run, especially since it wasn't all their fault.So you don't get triggered by emotions, then?
I mean if they are problematic, sounds like good riddance to me. This is a bit of a different situationCurrently in a situation where I have a relative whom I will never speak to again. Being drunk isn't an excuse to throw around homophobic slurs at me and as such I have no reason to continue communication. Is it hard? Not really, but this person has been problematic for years, so not as hard as you might think.