have you ever seen a tornado? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I mean I live in tornado territory I've just been VERY lucky like you said. It's the most likely natural disaster that could hit my town.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
bru I was so excited tbh
where I'm from, we don't get scared we b happy as hell
me n this random little boy from next door were outside when the sirens were going off 😍
OMFG I COULD NEVER I AM SO SCARED OF NATURAL DISASTERS
 
  • Haha
Reactions: doll

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread