- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
If appreciation guaranteed nudes, why notdaddy would need to show some kind of appreciation firtst tho![]()
I'd rather pick a side and regret laterIt can sometimes![]()
Question is would you like to see more of me?I know
If appreciation guaranteed nudes, why not![]()
Then it is a good thingI'd rather pick a side and regret later![]()
Question is would you like to see more of me?![]()
Question is would you like to see more of me?![]()
He'd have to be certainwho knows. daddy could be lucky
That is what I recommend yesThen it is a good thing![]()
He'd have to be certain![]()
She would be really luckyThat is what I recommend yes![]()
Surprises aren't as fun as knowing and anticipatingbut what about some surprises being left there.
and how certain would daddy even want to be
She is the only one who deserves seeing moreYou definitely seem certain
But true![]()
Surprises aren't as fun as knowing and anticipating
Lol completely certain of course![]()
It's a mutual give and take arrangementShe is the only one who deserves seeing more![]()
No, it's always good to anticipate and build hypebut what if it came suddenly wouldn't it make it better
since when are you like that. and you called me the master planner