18+ Have you ever sent/received nudes? (1 Viewer)

Have you ever sent or received nudes?

  • Received, by creepy strangers

  • Received, by my bf/gf

  • Sent AND received!

  • Sent to my bf/gf

  • I am the creepy stranger who sends nudes to random folks

  • I only take nudes for my own viewing, can't trust anyone else 100%

  • No, never took them cause I don't want them to 'leak' in the future

  • Nudes are amoral and should be banned


Results are only viewable after voting.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: ripiasuju

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
I have recieved and unfortunately have sent too..

Forgive me God... but they werent to randoms or anything creepy like that only just people who were curious. Under 5 people so im not a total slut yet.
Lol I don't know why, it's strange that you've sent more nudes to people than I have...
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: ripiasuju and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: ripiasuju

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread