Have you ever stanned a group even though you only kind of liked their music? (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'd say that I only love and like VICTON's latest music, I am not a big fan of their older title tracks personally. It's their personalities that shine the most and what sucked me in
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Do you mean stanning only based on if u like their music? :susPepe:
no i mean have you ever stanned a group even if you only like some of their music
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
no i mean have you ever stanned a group even if you only like some of their music
ahh ic :susPepe:

Hmm, I don't think so, I'd say 90% of my stanning comes from liking the music, the 10% is everything else that I usually don't have time to watch, like variety stuff and such :wimwim:
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
there is always some music I don´t like from all the groups I stan. fair enough, they have tried, but it´s just not to my liking. but if most of their tracks give me chills, then they are allowed to experiment.
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
there is always some music I don´t like from all the groups I stan. fair enough, they have tried, but it´s just not to my liking. but if most of their tracks give me chills, then they are allowed to experiment.
experimentation can definitely be good for groups to do if they are still finding their sound or are trying other genres to see if it works with their group concept. :sanapray:
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
yeah, im not a big fan of gg music most of the time but I love the gorls :sj_weary:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I will always bet good money on hating whatever nct puts out I still stanned them
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Yili

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I stanned Dreamcatcher for a month and then got over them if that counts :wimwim:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Mangoey and Yili
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,584
Reactions Received
93,408
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,777
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
The closest is ill consider some groups.
like MMM
Aespa

The first drifted away from what i like.
The second has yet to approach it. but i like ed the girls and there is subbed content.

OMG was close on group and music but like no/weak subbed content. Wjsn was similar.

April had songs i liked but kept changing members.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Yili
Joined
28 May 2021
Messages
1,060
Reactions Received
1,081
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they/them
ive stanned momoland since a little bit after their debut and unfortunately theyre going down this route for me. after "bboom" their songs have been....... i dont want to say "clones" but they all have the same sound, and its not even as simple as being "just the same genre/style"
ready or not was what we needed to hear from them in 2018/2019. hopefully what we hear from them next will continue to improve
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Yili
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I like Felix from Stray Kids but i'm not a big fan of their music. I usually don't stan a group as a whole when I don't like their music most of the time its one or two members i don't like
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey and Yili

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Honestly Highlight 😅
I like a lot of their music, but I'm not as completely into their discography as I am for RV and ATEEZ. What really drew me to them was their personalities. No other group's varieties were able to make me laugh as much as theirs :maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread