Have you ever stanned... (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Have you ever stanned a group that was defunct (disbanded)? If you haven't do you think its possible to stan a group that is not together anymore?
 
Joined
25 February 2019
Messages
1,009
Reactions Received
3,554
Location
SHINee Academy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I still like HISTORY every though they've been disbanded for 3 whole years. I don't keep up with the individual members, but every time I listen to their music I get angry at how Lowrent Entertainment just let them slip by like that. So I guess it's pretty hard in that aspect.

Fun fact: Yijeong produced Ddaeng with Suga
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I got into f(x) after 4 Walls but tbh I was more interested in the members than the music.
I still Stan Victoria, Luna and Amber but I don't really care about f(x) the group.
There's nothing wrong with getting into a disbanded/inactive group but idk if I'd consider it Stanning.
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
will never ever forget i.o.i or wanna one
i could never forget somi, doyeon, chungha, daewhie, daniel, glad they've found their paths

ofc, there are other groups, but those two are the ones that will always stay with me
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Pigeon

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
since I got into kpop when it was still mostly 2nd gen I still stan groups like KARA, 2NE1, TARA and more
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread