Have you ever stopped liking an idol? (1 Viewer)

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
not necessarily unstanned them, and they dont have to be problematic, but maybe there was something they did that left a bad taste in your mouth?

for me, there was one tiny thing they did that the rest of the fandom just joked about, but it completely turned me off. they just seemed so arrogant and selfish in that moment
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
not really. i was going to say aoa, but in that case i completely unstanned them.
for me, there was one tiny thing they did that the rest of the fandom just joked about, but it completely turned me off. they just seemed so arrogant and selfish in that moment
would you mind telling who this idol is?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soogi

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
would you mind telling who this idol is?
i'll say it was a svt member, but it wasnt really problematic so i dont think its necessary to mention them by name. i just didnt like the way they disrespected fellow member X on a day that was pretty important for X ;;
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Soyeon from (G)I-DLE? I don't really enjoy cockiness. I was rooting for her in IOI because I thought she was talented and being treated unfairly but then she reappeared in other stuff and it was great to see her so confident but it surpassed confidence and went into the cocky arena and I feel like despite loving IDLE she also gets the group to project that sometimes and I'm not a fan.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soogi

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Not particularly, I mean I stopped liking my first ever bias back in 2008, which was yoochun from dbsk (way before is probromatic behaviour) I dunno I just didn't click with him anymore
he was replaced with Onew quickly for ult bias in the same year.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soogi

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
Well I unstanned BlackPink for a while, but then I saw a video of how cute and humble Jennie is and I went back to stanning them :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Soogi

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
Well I unstanned BlackPink for a while, but then I saw a video of how cute and humble Jennie is and I went back to stanning them :sanapray:
yeah jennie is adorable, i have a huge soft spot for her :maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Areum

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
a couple nct members :welp:

though i think im starting to like said people again
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread