Have you ever taken a break from your kpop stan life? If so, how did it go? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I mean.. not really? I chilled out a lot though. I’m far beyond my honeymoon phase in kpop. But I still like to keep up with music releases, that’s something I do with every genre that I like. But I don’t think I’ll ever find a group that attracts to me like bp does. I’ve tried so many times to get into other groups seriously like I have with bp and it’s never worked, they just don’t seem interesting enough to keep up with. I seriously thinks that once bp disbands, I’ll keep up with the members solo activities and that’s it for me and the kpop fandom.

Bp is on break for the majority of the year anyways, they force me to take a “break” with them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread