- Joined
- 24 September 2021
- Messages
- 5,599
- Reactions Received
- 6,997
- Location
- I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Ship
I haven't, but watching people unbox/pack them to send is the most entertaining shit out there ^^^
Keke true true, but I bet their are a ton of trustworthy traders, and you can always talk to their mutuals to make sure they are legit ahaI haven’t, too scared to get scamed
Thats very trueKeke true true, but I bet their are a ton of trustworthy traders, and you can always talk to their mutuals to make sure they are legit aha
Keke same here, but it's so satisfying watching all the careful packaging and sweet messages ahaI don't even have photocards.Would be nice to do so tho
it was pretty good, i traded my sunghoon for chaeryeong + jungwonHow'd it go ? ^^
Sick keke make sure to keep that person around for every single birthday ^^no but someone gave me photocards for my birthday week![]()
Of course cuz Idk what i would do without himSick keke make sure to keep that person around for every single birthday ^^