COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Have you ever tried any drugs? (1 Viewer)

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Nope, never wanted to. Old friends tried to get me to but nah, not interested.

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Funny story.
I was at a doctors office and they asked me if I had any problems with substances. I said no because I don't (no drugs, no alcohol, nothing). They just gave me a knowing look and said "Weed counts as a substance you know" :wimwim:
I don't smoke weed. Never have.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Nope, never wanted to. Old friends tried to get me to but nah, not interested.
glad you stood your ground and didn't let anyone influence you to do something you weren't interested in. I know that happens far too often

Funny story.
I was at a doctors office and they asked me if I had any problems with substances. I said no because I don't (no drugs, no alcohol, nothing). They just gave me a knowing look and said "Weed counts as a substance you know" :wimwim:
I don't smoke weed. Never have.
omg haha. It's always to awkward when doctors ask you questions like that.... but sounds like you looked quite suspicious to them though :mgblush: I really hate when you tell the truth though and then it's obvious that they don't believe you or smth
I have smoked it before lololol

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
glad you stood your ground and didn't let anyone influence you to do something you weren't interested in. I know that happens far too often

omg haha. It's always to awkward when doctors ask you questions like that.... but sounds like you looked quite suspicious to them though :mgblush: I really hate when you tell the truth though and then it's obvious that they don't believe you or smth
I have smoked it before lololol
To be honest I think it was because I have dyed hair and a lot of people the doctor saw did have a substance abuse issue :wimwim:

Wicked

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I think I was lucky enough to have these friends actually respect my choice not to, even if they had tried. Lucky indeed. They never really treated me any differently.

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
no, the thought of not being able to control myself terrifies me. i even have a fear of sleeping because of that. i guess i just prefer to be fully aware of what i'm doing and what's happening around me all the time.

Wicked

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
To be honest I think it was because I have dyed hair and a lot of people the doctor saw did have a substance abuse issue :wimwim:
Reminds me of when I go to the doctor or urgent care feeling extra extra nauseous and no matter what I say about me being pregnant was ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE they still don't believe me and do a useless test anyway. Every time I'm just like, "Well, I aleady told you it wasn't possible."

What a waste of time and effort.:joshmeh:

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Reminds me of when I go to the doctor or urgent care feeling extra extra nauseous and no matter what I say about me being pregnant was ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE they still don't believe me and do a useless test anyway. Every time I'm just like, "Well, I aleady told you it wasn't possible."

What a waste of time and effort.:joshmeh:
Oh yeah, I've gone through that too, except I wasn't even nauseous, I was depressed :wimwim:

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
Reactions Received
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
KS Coins
Fandom
Once, Sone
Used to smoke a lot of weed. But I haven't for a decade.

Hard drugs?

Cocaine, LSA, LSD.

I had a phase in college.

But now I don't even drink except for social occasions.

I have an addictive personality. And I dare not get into a drug use lifestyle. Especially stimulants. With things like weed and alcohol I never lost control. But with stimulants I can't just do it leisurely. I lose myself. (Not to mention the legality).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread