18+ Have you ever tried writing a smut fic... (3 Viewers)

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
No... I'm okay at writing smut considering alot of it is based of my personal experience....
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Most of you are younger then the smut fics I used to write. No, surprisingly I guess they weren't bad because I had a lot of people reading them... ... And back then we called them lemons and limes not smut.
I've heard lemon, but lime... :welp:
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
We also used slash not ship. GOD it was a whole differnt wording for the same thing. XD Though I like shipping more because you can tell people to stop poking holes in yoru ship, or your ship can sink.

Off topic: I am loving the use of yeet.
I slash y/n with Jungkook :wimwim:

y e e t
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread