Have you ever walked out of a theater because the movie is so bad? (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Man I really have wanted to, especially for this movie called Hail Caesar, but I stayed because I wanted to "get my money's worth"
Well I wish i had just left tbh
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
no, because since I have paid for it, I´m not going to let them have my money for free. also, the cinema here has the most comfy chairs ever so you can just sleep there and enjoy the snooze fest
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Mangoey and Yili
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,585
Reactions Received
93,410
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,783
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Yes

At the time it cost a dollar and i would have been better served finding enjoyment burning the dollar.

but i think the number of them is small.

for a time i went to almost every release that was not horror or did not just look awful.
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,594
Reactions Received
43,659
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,402
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
lmao yes it was cats idk why i went to see it to begin with :haylul: i don't pay for theater tickets but i only walked out once. wanted to walk out during bohemian rhapsody (2018) too but kept hoping the movie would get better... it didn't :wimwim:
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
nah i don't go to the theater often and when i do, it's usually a group event for a popular releases, so they're usually decent quality. I'm also rather easily entertained, so lol :wimwim:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Luckily no, but I probably got bored a few times
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,786
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,030
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
No, but I wanted to during the movie Joy. It was narrated by the character of her (LATE!) mother... totally plausible, right? smfh
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
i didnt but i wanted to during rise of skywalker :yolk:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread