Have you gotten a lot of your hair cut off? (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Just wondering since I got my haircut the other day :lisalaugh:

My hair went to my hips and that's the longest it's ever been. But, my hair was also very dead and needed to be cut off. So I went get my hair cut and had 12 inches cut off :pepeslippy:
My hair is still long(ish) but I do miss how long it was. Guess I'll just have to grow it out again


Anyways, have you ever had a lot of hair cut off?
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate and Ahsoka

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
we normally got the basic couple inches taken off each time we went (abt every 2-3 months) for dead ends, but other than that, i've let my hair grow out. i've haven't gotten it cut to go back to a certain length to keep it there though.
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
my hair was longer than my butt once and cut it into a bob
worst decision ever and it has never been as long as before.
I did donate it to an organization that makes wigs so I hope my hair made someone feel beautiful
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,412
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I once had a hair appointment take 45 minutes just to cut my hair. lol it was almost past my shoulders and super thick, and I wanted a short cut, so that's why it took so long. lol
 
D

Deleted member 74

after I graduated hs I cut my hip length hair to my shoulders, gotten a few haircuts over the years while it grew out to keep it healthy and now it's halfway down my back so it is getting pretty long c: I like both short and long hair
 

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
yeah as a kid I my hair was long asf maybe thigh length but my mom was like its too much work for me so I cut a lot off I wish I could go back to it
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread