- Joined
- 12 September 2018
- Messages
- 66,873
- Reactions Received
- 97,852
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134,940
- Fandom
- Number One
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
Just wondering since I got my haircut the other day 
My hair went to my hips and that's the longest it's ever been. But, my hair was also very dead and needed to be cut off. So I went get my hair cut and had 12 inches cut off
My hair is still long(ish) but I do miss how long it was. Guess I'll just have to grow it out again
Anyways, have you ever had a lot of hair cut off?
My hair went to my hips and that's the longest it's ever been. But, my hair was also very dead and needed to be cut off. So I went get my hair cut and had 12 inches cut off
My hair is still long(ish) but I do miss how long it was. Guess I'll just have to grow it out again
Anyways, have you ever had a lot of hair cut off?