Have You Gotten Rid of A Card You Want So You Could Reroll? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I'm contemplating whether I should put EunB Into a reroll or not.
I want to keep her but I also really really want a reroll and it feels like I can't get enough cards to reroll.
:nekosweat: :nekosweat: :nekosweat:

If you did this-did you regret it?​
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I haven’t, I’ve gotten rid of cards I liked that I immediately traded back for though.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I haven't rerolled yet. I haven't still seen appeal of it, maybe cause I don't have much spare cards and I rather just trade 1 to 1 or put them in roulette.
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
nah, I honestly don't care for rerolling that much cause 3 cards for 1 kills my hoarder heart a little.
I also don't trade cards very quickly, so it's a lot easier for me to gather up stuff to reroll.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,664
Reactions Received
93,476
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,322
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I believe in card count and time thus i never reroll.

I feel bad when cards i would have kept get rerolled/removed.. poor choerry..

heck i picked up Jiyho today to save her lol ....
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,077
Reactions Received
52,953
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,108
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Dont reroll cards if you want 'em, cos you nvr know when they might reappear again. Plus the chance of getting a card from reroll tat you also want is either 1 in 200(1st batch), 1 in 150(2nd batch), or 1 in 100(3rd batch-i dont rmbr exactly but total is 450 i think) so if you think abt it ur getting rid of a wanted card for a low chance of another wanted card; not great odds do ya think('swhy i think i wont reroll again soon since im not likely to get 1 in 200/100 cards tat way.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread