Appreciation Have You Guys Ever Heard Of Dami Im? (1 Viewer)

Which Song Do You Prefer?


  • Total voters
    8

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It is a bit crazy, i don't even remember when i saw it first time with family.. maybe like 2005? 2004? It's definitely sth whole family watches together here and everyone talks about the next day on schools and work places.
same here in germany:maheart: we used to get together with a couple of people when growing up
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
We have an entertainment show here like that too!
It's called the federal elections :welp:
Do you also roast and meme all the candidates and their performances? :jisoosmh:

i guess it's pretty similar
 

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wow this Eurovision is a pretty big deal huh lol
You got no idea hun! It's literally like a celebration for us. Every May is just huge :P
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Wow this Eurovision is a pretty big deal huh lol
Wait... are you American?

Does this mean you've never experienced the epic gayness of the Eurovision Song Contest????

Sis, you'll fucking LOVE IT!!!
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: yeji and Darkyoda47

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Wait... are you American?

Does this mean you've never experienced the epic gayness of the Eurovision Song Contest????

Sis, you'll fucking LOVE IT!!!
Close... I'm Canadian lol.

I mean I checked it all out last year when I discovered it xD I just didn't know it was so big :O
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I believe I saw some of her albums in big dub (big w) once or target or maybe both.
I didn't know she was aussie until I looked more into her.

She has an incredible voice and range. (I cannot decide on the songs you listed) I am gonna say gladiator though, just because it was the first one I picked.
It's so shameful I forgot about her, after years of seeing her in the shops.

She's definitely gifted singer. These are bops. Incredible bops.... <3
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread