- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 36,941
- Reactions Received
- 64,079
- Location
- You did well Moonbin <3
- Website
- flyhighyili.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Multi <3
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I have had one very memorable experience with the police. For privacy and don't want to sound dumb reasons, I won't say all the details but basically my friend and I got surrounded by patrol cars one time because they thought we might be hiding a fugitive that had been on the run in the area! 
It was our fault for being in a dark empty parking lot by ourselves though
I won't ever forget that though for real, it sounds so clickbaity 
It was our fault for being in a dark empty parking lot by ourselves though