- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,396
- Reactions Received
- 151,407
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,603
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
What an interesting plant. ;)Basically it’s a tomato top grafted onto a potato bottom.
![]()
I don’t know much about them tbh but I would guess not considering they’ve been around for ages and you can buy them.I heard the top part of the potatoes are poisonous, .... So the tomatoes dont become posionous or smth? Right.
That"s so good, i should tell my family and we could have more tomatoesI don’t know much about them tbh but I would guess not considering they’ve been around for ages and you can buy them.![]()
From what I read the downside is it seems to produce less than a typical potato/tomato plant, but in the other hand it does save space and is pretty good bragging rights wiseThat"s so good, i should tell my family and we could have more tomatoes
Oh well that sucks our potatoes already dont have muchFrom what I read the downside is it seems to produce less than a typical potato/tomato plant, but in the other hand it does save space and is pretty good bragging rights wiseAnd you get more variety because it’s 2 plants in one
Tomtatoes, not tomatoes, very differentTHOSE TOMATOES!?!![]()
![]()
Oh. In that case maybe tomtatoes would provide just as many potatoes, it might depend on the breed of potato and the quality of your soil and whatnotOh well that sucks our potatoes already dont have much
PLEASE SAVE OUR POTATOESOh. In that case maybe tomtatoes would provide just as many potatoes, it might depend on the breed of potato and the quality of your soil and whatnotI don’t know details about your potatoes so I can’t say