Have you heard of tomtatoes? (1 Viewer)

Yuzuru

𝐼𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
.
Joined
4 February 2021
Messages
5,729
Reactions Received
5,953
Location
𝒩𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒶
Website
www.wattpad.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,225
Fandom
ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓊
Pronouns
ℐ𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,396
Reactions Received
151,407
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I heard the top part of the potatoes are poisonous, .... So the tomatoes dont become posionous or smth? Right.
I don’t know much about them tbh but I would guess not considering they’ve been around for ages and you can buy them. :lisalaugh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: seungfloral

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,396
Reactions Received
151,407
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
That"s so good, i should tell my family and we could have more tomatoes
From what I read the downside is it seems to produce less than a typical potato/tomato plant, but in the other hand it does save space and is pretty good bragging rights wise :haylul: And you get more variety because it’s 2 plants in one
 
Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
From what I read the downside is it seems to produce less than a typical potato/tomato plant, but in the other hand it does save space and is pretty good bragging rights wise :haylul: And you get more variety because it’s 2 plants in one
Oh well that sucks our potatoes already dont have much
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,396
Reactions Received
151,407
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Oh well that sucks our potatoes already dont have much
Oh. In that case maybe tomtatoes would provide just as many potatoes, it might depend on the breed of potato and the quality of your soil and whatnot :haylul: I don’t know details about your potatoes so I can’t say
 
  • Like
Reactions: seungfloral
Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Oh. In that case maybe tomtatoes would provide just as many potatoes, it might depend on the breed of potato and the quality of your soil and whatnot :haylul: I don’t know details about your potatoes so I can’t say
PLEASE SAVE OUR POTATOES

jk xD we have a small green house where we grow tomatoes separately. They grow faster and have more fruits there.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread