Have you heard the phrase “Viva La Revolución”? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
If so, what event do you associate it with?

I used to associate it with the French Revolution. Then one day I took a second to consider why I associate Viva la Revolución, a Spanish phrase, with the French Revolution, particularly given that I know their rallying cry (at least for the one at the end of the 1700s) was Liberty, Equality, Fraternity (liberté, égalité, fraternité) from my history classes. So now I associate it with the French and Latin American revolutions :haylul:
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,813
Reactions Received
47,969
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,930
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
I associate with me not knowing these things :llama_tea:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread