- Joined
- 2 July 2019
- Messages
- 4,814
- Reactions Received
- 19,142
- Location
- 3ᑢ 273⁷
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,000
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Just at the beginning of our second lockdown my dad had bought a coffee machine with a steamer attachment so i've been honing my barista skills and practicing to steam milk perfectly for latte art which is actually harder to get right than the pouring itself, you can't pour good art if you don't have the most perfectly steamed milk with exactly the right amount of foam
I haven't really made any real patterns yet because i've just been pouring whatever while I try to get the milk right but i've made a few nice swirls and hearts here and there
I've even managed to get the milk steamed absolutely perfectly once too but I didn't realise just how well I did it until after I finished pouring a really crappy pattern because I just wanted coffee at the time
one day imma get it perfect and all the baristas in the country will be shaking on their knees