Have you learned... (1 Viewer)

owo

the moon guy
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,269
Reactions Received
17,152
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,296
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
half-assed a lot of them only like a handful ik the chorus down-pact but also these r songs from years ago. havent learned much recently im lagging behind lol.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I'd be awkward as Wednesday Adams lol
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I know some choruses. I don’t know any full songs but I know a good amount of Lucifer (Shinee) and Chained Up (Vixx). Oh and I know some dance breaks as well
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I know half of Come See Me by AOA and know parts of other dances.
 

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,683
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,627
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
I know a bit, forgotten many but I know (choruses at least):

Icy by itzy
Ditto by newjeans
Its U by golcha
Fancy by twice
Russian roulette by red velvet
So crazy by Tara
 
  • Love
Reactions: StirFriedPanda

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,683
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,627
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
I know a bit, forgotten many but I know (choruses at least):

Icy by itzy
Ditto by newjeans
Its U by golcha
Fancy by twice
Russian roulette by red velvet
So crazy by Tara
Cravity express if that counts too!
 
  • Love
Reactions: StirFriedPanda
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
any K-pop dances or dance challenges?

No from me, but Cupid's the first I've been tempted.
Yes
i can only learn so much
but i know a good bit of This coreo ( i was obsessed okay...This is personally one of my fave Loona Releases)
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yelena_Belova
Joined
6 December 2021
Messages
1,423
Reactions Received
2,938
Location
☾⋆ 𝓘𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓭𝓸𝓶
Website
www.wattpad.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,188
Fandom
Army/Engene
Gender
Male
Pronouns
✰ 𝑯𝒆/𝑯𝒊𝒎 ✰
Yes
Talk that talk by twice and I know some dances of bts
 
Joined
6 December 2021
Messages
31,374
Reactions Received
36,647
Location
Raven Guardian
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
161,094
Fandom
Blink/Monstiez
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Reflet
Wreck
Full:
NMIXX Dice
BLACKPINK's songs (Except Whistle)
TWICE Yes or Yes, DTNA, More and More, Fancy, Feel Special, What is Love, I cant stop me, Cheer Up
KEP1ER: Wa Da Da
GOT The Beat: Step Back
aespa: Black Mamba, Savage
IVE; Love Dive, Eleven
Red Velvet: Red Flavor, Happiness, RBB, Psycho, Feel My Rhythm
IZ*ONE: Secret Story of the Swan, La Vie En Rose
KARD: Red Moon, Bomb Bomb
EVERGLOW: Dun Dun, Bon Bon Chocolat, Adios
SNSD: Gee, Genie, Run Devil Run,Hoot, The Boys, Mr Mr, I GOT A BOY, (Almost all Title tracks except FOREVER 1 and Holiday (Just chorus))
ITZY: Not Shy. Dalla Dalla, Wannabe, Loco
BTS: Fake Love, Boy with Luv

(I mostly know the chorus part of the songs and dance breaks for other songs like LESSERAFIM's Fearless/NCT 127 Kick It) :zoomeyes:
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,447
Reactions Received
39,066
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,702
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Full:
NMIXX Dice
BLACKPINK's songs (Except Whistle)
TWICE Yes or Yes, DTNA, More and More, Fancy, Feel Special, What is Love, I cant stop me, Cheer Up
KEP1ER: Wa Da Da
GOT The Beat: Step Back
aespa: Black Mamba, Savage
IVE; Love Dive, Eleven
Red Velvet: Red Flavor, Happiness, RBB, Psycho, Feel My Rhythm
IZ*ONE: Secret Story of the Swan, La Vie En Rose
KARD: Red Moon, Bomb Bomb
EVERGLOW: Dun Dun, Bon Bon Chocolat, Adios
SNSD: Gee, Genie, Run Devil Run,Hoot, The Boys, Mr Mr, I GOT A BOY, (Almost all Title tracks except FOREVER 1 and Holiday (Just chorus))
ITZY: Not Shy. Dalla Dalla, Wannabe, Loco
BTS: Fake Love, Boy with Luv

(I mostly know the chorus part of the songs and dance breaks for other songs like LESSERAFIM's Fearless/NCT 127 Kick It) :zoomeyes:
Wow, that's amazing. I envy you!
 
Joined
6 December 2021
Messages
31,374
Reactions Received
36,647
Location
Raven Guardian
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
161,094
Fandom
Blink/Monstiez
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Reflet
Wreck
Wow, that's amazing. I envy you!
Ive started since i first got into KPOP so Ive have been practicing a lot :pandashrug:
Ive love doing Kpop dancing since but also dancing in general ^^
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread