- Joined
- 24 September 2023
- Messages
- 33,807
- Reactions Received
- 47,931
- Location
- .With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 38,146
- Fandom
- Multifandom
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Phoenix
- Ship
- Wreck
Yup am the captain actuallyOooh, in school?![]()
Thats so coolI did gymnastics and cheerleading
Tbh I like gymnastics but I think I'd break a leg trying itI remember wanting to play basketball and soccer but quickly realized I wasn't athletic![]()
It's a beautiful sport to watch on the sidelinesTbh I like gymnastics but I think I'd break a leg trying it![]()
Gymnastics isn’t dangerous! I’ve only broken my foot, fractured my ankle, sprained my ankle on multiple occasions, jammed by finger and to this day it’s crooked, landed on my neck, partially tore my PCL, torn my ACL, and tore my meniscus. Nothing to worry aboutTbh I like gymnastics but I think I'd break a leg trying it![]()