Have You... (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Had your wisdom teeth pulled? What was your experience like?

I'm having mine pulled next week and I'm really scared about it...


:pepecry1::pepecry1:
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I haven't, but I've watched my sister's experience. After the surgery, she was acting really ditzy, and it's hilarious. Have someone record you afterwards!
My mom has already promised me that she will if I do something weird after the surgery unfortunately lol.
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I haven't gotten my wisdom teeth yet. I just saw a site say the window is between 17 and 21, and I'm almost 23. Also, my mom got her last wisdom tooth last year and she's in her 40s, so who knows when it'll happen for me. Eating wasn't fun for her for a while after she got it pulled out, that's for sure.

Anyway, good luck, and I hope it goes well!
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I haven't gotten my wisdom teeth yet. I just saw a site say the window is between 17 and 21, and I'm almost 23. Also, my mom got her last wisdom tooth last year and she's in her 40s, so who knows when it'll happen for me. Eating wasn't fun for her for a while after she got it pulled out, that's for sure.

Anyway, good luck, and I hope it goes well!
Mine started coming in when I was around 17, I just kept pushing it off because I hate the dentist so much. It would have been nice if they came in really late for me like it did for your mom.

Thank you!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I had mine removed some years ago. It does hurt but it‘s worth it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
it was fine, took a little longer that expected because my jaw is really strong, so like the guy had his foot on the dentist chair trying to yank it out lol it was weird cause i couldn't feel pain but like I could feel the intense pulling the dentist guy was doing he was working up a sweat. the bleeding after words is a little tedious but it was fine.
im having another one out in 2 weeks as well, I still have two left but they are fine so far.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Wingfrost

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Mine started coming in when I was around 17, I just kept pushing it off because I hate the dentist so much. It would have been nice if they came in really late for me like it did for your mom.

Thank you!
The thing about that is that if you're younger, you're more likely going to heal faster.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread