- Joined
- 9 November 2018
- Messages
- 1,859
- Reactions Received
- 13,182
- Location
- Pacifika
- Website
- www.last.fm
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- EXO-L?
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
- Wreck
Have your preferences toward certain concepts changed from the time you first listened to Kpop?
Mine have changed a lot, at least for ggs—
For girl groups: Girl crush used to be my favorite gg concept, but I'm lukewarm about it now... In the last year or two, I started liking sexy, dark, or ethereal/ innocent concepts more.
If anyone has more ethereal concept suggestions besides the ones I mentioned, please recommend!
~~~
For boy groups: My preference has stayed the same. I've always liked these concepts...
Mine have changed a lot, at least for ggs—
For girl groups: Girl crush used to be my favorite gg concept, but I'm lukewarm about it now... In the last year or two, I started liking sexy, dark, or ethereal/ innocent concepts more.
EXID, AOA, Fiestar, and BEG were the groups that shifted my interest toward sexy concept.
Dreamcatcher has a dark concept I believe.
WJSN, Oh My Girl, Loona, and GFriend made me interested in ethereal/ innocent concepts.
Dreamcatcher has a dark concept I believe.
WJSN, Oh My Girl, Loona, and GFriend made me interested in ethereal/ innocent concepts.
~~~
For boy groups: My preference has stayed the same. I've always liked these concepts...
- bad boy/ hiphop
- ex. Block B, B.A.P
- dark, fantasy(?)
- ex. VIXX, Infinite
- a hint of sexy
- ex. Monsta X, EXO, VIXX for certain songs