Have your wisdom teeth grown yet? (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
One of the fckers started coming out like a month ago, thank god he stopped mofo hurt like a bitch
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I don't have any of them grown yet and I'm just trying to not think about it. I'm 26 so if they were coming they should have right.. ^^;

I have had quite many teeth removed and it wasn''t fun so not looking forward if sth has to be done with my wisdom teeth or lack of them, sigh.
If you are looking to get teeth removed though, take painkillers with ibuprofen after the dentist.
 
Joined
16 April 2019
Messages
168
Reactions Received
668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yes and my life has forever changed. Those fuckers hurt like hell growing and I always bite my cheeks accidentally. I want them removed :yolk::yolk::yolk: I'm still gathering the courage to go to the dentist though.
if they cause you pain you should remove them also better doing it early because it's the best and more easy
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Rukia

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Mine are already out
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
I only I have one left, I've had 3 of them taken out in the last 5 or so years
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
mine still haven´t come out so I guess I´m not wise enough. I remember celebrating they will never come out because I am way older than 18-19 but actually they can grow at any age and some people get them in your 40s and 50s
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread