- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
for me this 2 i had they take alot of time to finally come outTbh I don't even know if mine are grown or growing. Are we suppose to check these things? >.<
if they cause you pain you should remove them also better doing it early because it's the best and more easyYes and my life has forever changed. Those fuckers hurt like hell growing and I always bite my cheeks accidentally. I want them removedI'm still gathering the courage to go to the dentist though.
I have my wisdom teeth for years now actually. I might get them removed this year.if they cause you pain you should remove them also better doing it early because it's the best and more easy
i also wanted to remove them but they don't cause me any pain so i give upI have my wisdom teeth for years now actually. I might get them removed this year.