he apologized (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
my coworker/friend apologized for saying weird and overly dark things to me............ it's still just as sad though because he only apologized for saying it and said he shouldn't say things that might depress others... that's true but what about the "you haven't suffered enough" thing ?? and he still believes every word he has said ahh :/ but oh well, I said it's all good and that I just dislike seeing him think/feel that way ..
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I wish all people that hurt me would do the same ... :joshmeh:
I think it's possible to find peace and accept the apology you never got if you try to understand that person or their situation at the time.. I'm sure you didn't deserve to be hurt, so maybe try to realize that these people had their own issues and just let it out on you when it easily could have been someone else.. and also remember that we are not perfect and we all hurt others and get hurt in return, it's just life.. all we can do is try to be kind...... (sorry for the long advice nobody asked for lol) and I hope you heal soon cutie <3
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I think it's possible to find peace and accept the apology you never got if you try to understand that person or their situation at the time.. I'm sure you didn't deserve to be hurt, so maybe try to realize that these people had their own issues and just let it out on you when it easily could have been someone else.. and also remember that we are not perfect and we all hurt others and get hurt in return, it's just life.. all we can do is try to be kind...... (sorry for the long advice nobody asked for lol) and I hope you heal soon cutie <3
I can't forget though. :jisoosmh:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
trust in time <3 you will grow kinder and stronger, wiser as well.. there were so many things I was completely sure I'd never rise above yet I did even if it hurt like hell and took years....
I don't trust in time :irenecrazy:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
@PurpleHime aw I'm sorry hun, I didn't know. But life is ever changing and time really does help... I don't think anything is set in stone for you yet, so I still think things will be ok <333

It's good that he apologised and he'll probably change once he gets something he wants in life
I hope...... it's just that he never gives anything or anyone a chance .. >_>
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
@PurpleHime aw I'm sorry hun, I didn't know. But life is ever changing and time really does help... I don't think anything is set in stone for you yet, so I still think things will be ok <333
Can't continue university and my mental health is really bad nowadays... I need to have more self-confidence but recent events doesn't help at all.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kodoku
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Can't continue university and my mental health is really bad nowadays... I need to have more self-confidence but recent events doesn't help at all.
I'm sorry :(( any way you can get some emotional support and maybe even help? or at least take a break? and that's ok.... step by step, day by day..
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I'm sorry :(( any way you can get some emotional support and maybe even help? or at least take a break? and that's ok.... step by step, day by day..
I have tried to make a break but it doesn't work with me. We are all different :irenecrazy:
I have no one that support me at the moment.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kodoku
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I have tried to make a break but it doesn't work with me. We are all different :irenecrazy:
I have no one that support me at the moment.
I see. That kind of loneliness is cruel.. but I support you and like I said before, I really think you will find your way and that your future will shine. Just know it's not over, it's not too late and things can still all be ok.... you can write me if you wanna let things out too... please stay strong <3 (I must go get ready for work now blehh)
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I see. That kind of loneliness is cruel.. but I support you and like I said before, I really think you will find your way and that your future will shine. Just know it's not over, it's not too late and things can still all be ok.... you can write me if you wanna let things out too... please stay strong <3 (I must go get ready for work now blehh)
I will try ... I don't promise anything though :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread